The second generation Secure Sharps Needle Kiosk is ideal for Sharps waste (needles) in public areas or drop off centers. The Kiosk 2.0 is available in a bright powder coated yellow. It can be securely mounted in place both indoors and outdoors. The door has a compression locking system that tightens into the weather stripping to reduce outside elements. The large chute ensures all needles, debris and containers are deposited. The kiosk design brings nostalgic to the traditional mailbox and will be a familiar, unobtrusive addition that services a medical need. The lockable cabinet holds containers as large as 68L sharps waste bins.
The Kiosk 2.0 is designed for high risk areas, needle take back locations and Harm Reduction sites.
- Steel durability
- Lockable door protects the sharps container
- Padlock is high quality MasterLock with bump stop protection (included)
- Designed to hold a 45L and/or 68L sharps waste bin
- Designed to deposit individual needles or containers as large as a javex bleach bottle or 4.5L CT container
- Chute system designed to keep loose needles in the sharps waste bin
- Optional mounting template available for quick and accurate installations
- Custom color on pre-orders greater than 20
- Lower portion of door may have optional custom graphics
The Kiosk 2.0 is designed to be placed indoors or outdoors.