Chemical Disposal Services
Hazardous, Biohazardous, Corrosives, Ignitables and all A-Z Wastes
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS is a Nation Wide environmental service company who adheres strictly to the regulations set by the Ministry of the Environment. At ECS, our sales and service professionals will take the time to work with you to make sure all of your waste chemicals are handled and disposed of properly. Our team will help you organize your chemical waste streams for proper identification, handling and storage. We can even assist you in your HWIN administrations.
- Transportation and Disposal of all physical states (liquids, sludge's & solids) and all Hazardous (Toxic, Leachate, Corrosive & Flammable) & Bio-Medical Waste.
- Supply of a variety of WHMIS labeled containers: chemical jugs, drums (plastic or metal), & totes. (some costs may apply depending upon containers required)
- MOE Manifest completion upon pickup.
- HWIN Tracking, Support & Administration Services.
- Straight trucks with power lift gates and tanker trucks for pump outs.
- Qualified and trained technicians with TDGA.
- ECS is fully licensed, bonded and insured.
- Disposal of empty containers (recycled when possible).
ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS CHEMICAL PROGRAMS
ECS has prepared a number of customized programs to help make sure your company is compliant in regards to MOE, HWIN, WHMIS, MSDS and WSIB regulations. We will help you choose the best option in handling your company’s waste; either chemical disposal or through one of our on-site recycling systems. We will review your current procedures and provide information about onsite storage, labeling, safety equipment, collection of waste, etc. We can even provide the products to support our recommendations. We also provide Bankruptcy clean up jobs for trustees of various industries.