CTP Waste Treatment
Treat your Computer to Plate waste and save on disposal!
The Ecolizer system is one of the most compact and versatile pH Neutralizing units on the market today. It is designed to safely treat your CTP waste chemicals used in the printing industry to meet MOE requirements before going down the drain. This unique system will allow you to prefilter your waste onsite in your own pre-press room. With the installation of a dual micron filter, it will remove any heavy residues that are washed off of your plates, particularly the gum residue. Once the filtering process has completed its cycle, the waste is pumped into the Ecolizer system for final pH treatment before entering the drain.
- Designed to work with all both CTP processors; including thermal, photo-polymer and violet
- To help eliminate waste disposal fees of CTP waste chemical (Note: ECS is fully licensed to pick up and dispose of this waste especially for low volume users.)
- Fully automated and user friendly (easy to verify and adjust neutralizing pH)
- Sample valve to confirm and test pH discharge (Note: pH meter provided for accurate monitoring)
- Batch counter to record each cycle of an Ecolizer effluent purge
- One of kind filtering system for CTP effluent (various filter combinations available depending upon requirements
- 10 psi alarm sensor to notify user of a filter replacement; a pressure gauge has also been installed for visual verification of filter usage
- Quick-connect electronics for ease of service and maintenance
- A large chemical reservoir to accommodate for processor cleanings and maintenance
- 1-year warranty
Dimensions (taken with hoses and fittings in place, actual unit size for shipping is smaller)
Ecolizer: 15”W x 17”L x 25”H
Pre-Filter: 23”Wx 28.5”L x 22”H
Our system is very cost effective to operate. The 2 main consumables used with the Ecolizer is the citric acid which used to neutralize the pH of the CTP waste and the dual micron filters used to remove the emulsions and sludge’s from the chemical and plates. The Ecolizer is set up to automatically operate hands free.
On average, the Ecolizer should be able to process anywhere from 15-25 jugs worth of CTP waste for 1 jug of citric acid. This primarily depends upon your waste volume and pH of the chemical that is being processed. A dual micron filter will likely be replaced one to two times per year.
OUR GOAL is to meet with your facility and provide an unbiased report of what your location is currently doing with its waste. Competitive pricing will be provided as well recycling items such as your aluminum plates and scrap film. NOTE: This report and consultation visit will be at no charge to you.